Your toothache can save a soul

 From a FB post

YOU CAN SAVE A SOUL A DAY or A SOUL AN HOUR

It is easy: the state of grace, Love of God in your heart, and a holy zest at making the most of a chain of circumstances and tasks that fill the day.

"My God, I offer up all my stems today in union with the sacred steps of Jesus; I ask for a soul (the soul of a non-Christian; the conversion of a sinner; a soul from purgatory).

"I offer You every breath I draw today; in union with Jesus; and I ask for another soul. I unite this headache, this heartache, this disappointment, this little sacrifice, this being patient when I am troubled, to the sacred sufferings of Jesus - and I ask a soul for each one."

Jesus is very good. He will be so happy to give grace for the asking. He is rich, too. He can pay you with souls for every coin of sacrifice. You may never know the souls you help: your good works may reach down to a soul in Russia, in Europe. You won't be able to count your trophies, for the work is hidden; but your guardian angels is a good secretary - he misses nothing.